firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (650-213-9600, ext. 131) our Dean of Students, Dr. Nathan Bennett.
504 Gateway Time-out
We are taking these additional steps to ensure the safety of our students and staff to help minimize the spread of infectious disease:
- There will be hand sanitation stations at the entrance to the school and in other areas of high traffic on campus.
- Hand sanitizers and disinfectant wipes will be in every classroom, at the lunch serving area, and in other common areas.
- The procedure for serving lunch will be modified to prevent the spread of germs.
- Classroom desks and tables will be wiped down in the middle of the school day, in addition to the regular cleaning and sanitization procedures that happen throughout the campus every evening.
- Our custodial staff will continue to focus on regularly cleaning high-contact surfaces such as doorknobs, countertops, and desks.
We deeply appreciate the patience, support, and resilience in our community as we address these challenges.
Darren Kleinberg & Patti Carbery